General Tournament Rules
- Boats may fish no more than 4 rods at a time. No spreader bars, umbrella rigs or dredges are permitted. I.G.F.A. rules shall apply.
- All fishing can start at 6:00am or after.
- All lines must be out of the water by 2:00pm
- All participants must be at weigh-in by 4:00pm.
- Weigh-in locations: Kammerman’s Marina or American Legion Post 28.
- Fish must be brought to weigh-in by tournament participant.
- 3 heaviest fish only in each category (bluefish, flounder and stripers) may be weighed-in
- All fish must comply with state minimum length regulations (bluefish – 18 inches, stripers – 28 inches and flounder – 18 inches)
- All fish weighed-in are subject to examination by the tournament committee
- Any protest must be presented to the tournament chairman by end of weigh-in. The tournament chairman and weigh masters shall serve as judges. Their decision shall be final.
- All participants, Captain + Mate + Crew MUST have NJ State Saltwater Fishing Registration card in their possession at all times during the tournament. If one participant is cited by NJ Game Warden for lack of registration, the entire boat will be disqualified.
- All entries must be received by 9:00 am on June 30th.
- All entries received after the Captain’s Meeting must include signature and payment information as well as be received by Kim Kirk (Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org) (609-412-0641) or Jeff Krawczyk (email@example.com) (609-335-1809). NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Prizes will be awarded for the total weight of the 3 heaviest fish in each category.
- In the event that weather conditions force the tournament to be canceled, the prize money will be awarded based on a lottery of all boats entered.
Good sportsmanship and fair play should prevail at all times
Thank you for participating and fishing for a cause!
The John Dunn Memorial Fishing Tournament Committee